Sailors' Sea Bags
Inspired by the time-honored craftsmanship of sailors, Wrenhouse presents its limited edition Sailors' Sea Bags.
Each bag is carefully handmade by artist Jenny Wren in her New England studio and is stamped with the
Wrenhouse logo to ensure authenticity. Whether rounding Cape Horn or going to the cape for the weekend, these bags
are the perfect mate for any journey.
Our Sailors' Sea Bags feature:
- Heavyweight 18 oz. hemp or natural cotton canvas for durability and maximum wear
- Vegetable-tanned Hermann Oak leather produced in the USA
- Solid bronze buckle
- Flat seam sewn with UV-resistant heavyweight thread
- Hand-stitched hitched grommets
- Traditional decorative knotwork -- "wall and crown" knots adorn the ends of the drawstring
- Intricate sailmaker's whippings finish the "wall and crown" knots
- Hand-sewn leather strap and molded leather bottom
- Leather "turk's head" slider knot
Leather and canvas are natural materials, and as such, certain variations in color and texture may
occur. To maintain the natural quality of the canvas, spot wash these bags with cold water and
mild soap or baking soda for cleaning.
Vegetable-tanned leather requires minimal care. Noted for its rich simplicity, vegetable-tanned
leather's inherent beauty is enhanced over time, acquiring a remarkable patina as it ages.
Natural oils from your hand will add to is supple quality. To remove surface dirt, simply wipe
with a clean, damp cloth.
These environmentally friendly sailors' bags are offered in a limited edition. Each bag is numbered.
As an item in our One-of-a-Kind Gifts
section, FREE SHIPPING applies
to our Sailors' Sea Bag.